Tuesday, October 25

Best Dressed at the Hollywood Film Awards
HollywoodFilmAwards11
JustJared, Zimbio
I realised over the weekend how little I've posted about celebrity style over the last few weeks. During fashion week I find myself way too excited about what's coming down the catwalk and what the editors are wearing. So I'm making up for it this week. These are my best dressed from the night:
1. Carey Mulligan in Bottega Veneta. I can't wait to see her in costume for 'The Great Gatsby' because of this. This short black number with a 20's is perfectly on trend. I love the super thin straps and the perfect hair.
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Emilio Pucci. This embroidered dress looks amazing on her because it accentuates her incredible body and doesn't leave room for any jewellery, which Rosie doesn't need. Who needs diamond earrings when you've got those lips?
3. Emma Stone in Jonathan Saunders. I must admit she made it to the list more because of her emerald earrings and the unbelievable Christian Dior shoes, which for me complete a look that would have otherwise been on the blah side.
4. Michelle Williams in Nina Ricci. I'm not the biggest Nina Ricci fan but I was blown away by this. I love the ease with which Michelle wears everything. And I'm especially keen on the cut-out detail on the neckline.

No comments: