Monday, October 24

Best Dressed of the Weekend- I love you, Elizabeth Olsen!
BDOTW23Oct
JustJared, Style.com
This weekend I felt compelled to bring back the 'Best dressed of the Weekend' if only for Elizabeth Olsen. Her Chanel Haute Couture look for the premiere of her film in London is one of the best things I've seen on the red carpet as of late. I said we had to look out for her when I included her in one of my BTOTW posts in January and I am happy to say I wasn't wrong.
My second favourite is Hailee Steinfeld. I'm really digging this Clémence Poésy-inspired look. She's kept things age-appropriate but also very cool and forward. I love the mix of the Chanel jacket and he Jil Sander shirt. I guess Miuccia doesn't chose someone to be the face of her campaigns for no reason, right?
Karlie Kloss and Giovanna Battaglia are both in this week too with looks they wore to the same event. I am impressed that Karlie didn't go for a very 'open' dress as she usually does. This white number with the long fur gillet is extremely chic and needs no other accessory than her beautiful face and her flirty blue eyes. Giovanna is one of my best dressed people in the world. I really loved the silhouette of her white dress with the black detailing in the middle and how she accessorised it with simple hair and makeup, golden hoops and stunning feather pumps.

2 comments:

Crónicas de mi armario said...

Cierto, Lizzy Olsen está que se sale! Cada vez acierta más!
Besitos.

haya_m said...

I want to be a Giovanna ! and a Karlie too in some days ahhh such style, lovely post <3