Monday, October 24

Mariacarla Boscono covers Vogue Korea
VogueKoreaNov11
TFS
I've been posting more and more lately about magazines like Vogue India or Elle Ukraine, which I've been a lot more into than some of the bigger titles.
This time I just had to blog about the latest Vogue Korea. Regardless of which country produced it, this is a great cover. I love Mariacarla's wet hair and the grey Burberry coat and the really dull background. I think it's a really powerful image that really reminds me of this Interview shoot from last winter that I loved so much.
I believe you don't necessarily need Rihanna in Chanel to make a statement on the cover and this is the proof. I'm hoping I can get my hands on a copy of this in London as I would love to see if the content inside lives up to the brilliant cover.

Are there any new/under the radar magazines you specially like lately?

No comments: