Sunday, February 26

Best Dressed of the Weekend- No one beats Viviana
BDOTW26Feb
Best Dressed of the Weekend: No one beats Viviana
JustJared, LeeOliveira.com 
Since the Oscars are tonight and it is only obvious that I will be devoting my Monday posts to the best gowns that walk the red carpet in LA I thought I'd move the Best Dressed of the Week to today. It wouldn't be fair not to talk about these four looks.
My absolute favourite this week is Viviana Volpicella. Every Milan Fashion Week I know that she will not disappoint. It looks like she is already thinking of spring so Viviana went for a head-to-toe MSGM floral ensemble of mismatched prints masterly combined and accessorised with black pumps and one of Sara Battaglia's signature bags.
The Spirit Awards that took place last night also delivered a few jewels that have only got me more excited about tonight. Elizabeth Olsen killed it once more in an exquisite Antonio Berardi number – a combo that makes me very happy! Shailene Woodley also went for a British designer with a Christopher Kane bejewelled top. The genius in this was letting the top be the protagonist. And I loved the golden-tip Loubs, a great touch. Zoe Saldana went for a more relaxed look in a Balmain mini-dress that she made look completely effortless and über-sexy. And I loved the neutral shoes with a killer platform.



No comments: