Wednesday, February 8

Band of Outsiders SS12- C’est quoi ça
zlx8Rb on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Courtesy of Band of Outsiders

Band of Outsiders is one of the cleverest brands out there at the moment. I absolutely love their collections –you could bury me in of their men looks– and I am also a huge fan of their advertising campaigns. It's funny because most advertising campaigns are a big deal when they come out but we usually get too used to them so they go sort of unnoticed after a couple of months. But its different with these. I actually print some of them to put of my wall. I particularly liked the last menswear campaign with Rupert Grint and Tom Felton and I obviously loved the past ones with Kristen Dunst and Michelle Williams.
The SS12 campaign, shot by Scott Steinberg in polaroid (duh!) stars Michelle Williams again. I feel like this time around she looks even better because there's something about her new haircut that makes her look a little alien.

No comments: