Monday, March 19

Best Dressed of the Weekend- A double dose of Olsen-ness
BDOTW19Mar
Best Dressed of the Weekend: A double dose of Olsen-ness
JustJared
It seems like this weekend no one in Hollywood could stay indoors and so I have actually have to edit out my options of Best Dressed of the Weekend from quite a few options. I have been quite impressed with Elizabeth Banks' red carpet looks for her Hunger Games press tour. However, none of her looks were quite part of the weekend, alas...
Fortunately, both Ashley and her young sis Elizabeth were out this weekend, which more than made up for it. Ash, who we haven't seen a lot in the last few months, looked amazing in a very understated look with a black turtle neck jumper, a classic camel coat by The Row and Aquazzura heels.
Elizabeth Olsen has one of my favourite airport styles at the moment. Unlike most celebs she doesn't go for leather jackets and layers of black. I love her blue suede brogues, which she's been wearing quite a bit lately. The whole colour palette of her look is super chic and I am loving the cropped trousers that are just right.
And lastly, Diane Kruger at the reopening of the St. Regis Bal Harbour resort in Miami. Diane wore Jason Wu FW12, which was one of my favourite collections from NYFW. 






No comments: