Thursday, March 8

Would you rather... Miu Miu’s or Prada’s prints
MiuMiuorPradaFW12
Would you rather... Miu Miu's or Prada's prints?
Style.com
The fashion week month clothes yesterday in Paris after four weeks filled with, I must say, some pretty strong collections. I haven't been able to post about all the interesting bits of my favourite ones so this is the perfect time to start sharing those with you –starting with the rest of my LFW highlights.

Miu Miu was among the very few lucky shows on schedule the last day and it's always one that doesn't disappoint. After Prada's strong collection of prints I didn't think I would like the Miu Miu line as much. I often tend to like one more than the other every season. But after looking at the FW12 offerings from Miu Miu I must say I am loving their prints. They have a more sophisticated and subtle feel to them and I really liked the sort of garçonne look with a sense of humour of the collection.


No comments: