Monday, April 2

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Girls in the Knowles
BDOTW2Apr
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Girls in the Knowles
JustJared
Summer is coming and we are all getting excited so it's been a great weekend of celebrity spottings in their Spring attire.
Beyoncé, who has been looking incredible lately, was caught en route to meetings in New York wearing one of Etro's funky maxi skirts. I love the mix of prints and how the long-sleeve fuchsia top gives it a city vibe. B accessorised it with her favourite black hat, massive hoops and The Row sunglasses we have seen her wear recently.
Rosie H-W is my current queen of airport chic. I am forever amazed with her looks touring the world. This one of black skinny jeans, suede ankle boots, a simple grey tee and a killer camel biker jacket is amongst my favourites. And I'm loving the shades and the pop of colour of the green suede bag.
Solange Knowles' look is probably some of the coolest print mixing I've seen. So subtle and so chic. I just can't think of anything better suited to be worn to a casual cocktail party on a New York spring evening.
Rihanna has been in London for a few days just in time for our week-long spring. She has very well taken advantage of it wearing looks like this bang-on-trend Stella McCartney two-piece. I love the pajama feel, the super chic sandals and the statement sunnies.


No comments: