Monday, June 18

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Kiernan Shipka wears Miu Miu
BDOTW18June
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Kiernan Shipka wears Miu Miu
Getty, Courtesy of Miu Miu, Celebrity-Gossip
Penélope Cruz seems to be looking better now than she did before having a child and I'm glad she's showing it off. I love the wet hair look, which adds a beachy feel to her stunning Michael Kors dress. The accessories were neutral but added to the chicness, especially the Roger Vivier clutch.
Kiernan Shipka is quite simply the most stylish 12 year old in the world. I love seeing young stars enjoying dressing up but being aware that there's always plenty of time to experiment when you're old enough. Her Miu Miu dress with floral macramè embroidery was as fashion-forward as she can get.
Lady Gaga, who has been a bit off the radar lately and wearing slightly toned down looks (by her standards) stepped out in a great gown from the Atelier Versace collection – not one of my favourites but pretty amazing and even conservative for her.
And, of course, Emma Stone. I have a feeling I am going to be posting quite a bit about her over the next few weeks. For the Moscow stop of her Spiderman press tour she wore a floral Lanvin dress. I love the black strokes over it that make it look like an unfinished painting. The only flaw was her slightly odd eye shadow.



No comments: