Monday, February 23

round LFW

I am not going to have time to update much around here until after Sunday. I am currently doing some intern work at Luella during London Fashion Week and I have anything but spare time. However, I can find a moment to share with all of you one of the top moments of today. I was working at the Luella fashion show this morning and, apart from being mesmerized by Tim Blanks, Kate Lanphear, Scott Schuman, Suzy Menkes and so on, I took a picture with the man of the moment. Fair enough, he is too aware of the fact that he is cool but even so I would like to think I now share some of that coolness. Behold.
Kanye West et moi

I'm off.

PS. He said my shoes were cool. OM*G!

15 comments:

Coco's Tea Party said...

Oh my god! I was coming to comment you to ask how Luella went and here you are with Kanye. And one of my friends met him in Topshop today.
I feel like very left out ha ha.

Anonymous said...

You are so cool babY!

A. said...

wow lucky boy!

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

Coolness indeed! Soo do tell is he completely full of himself? And show us the shoes!

As for me, my computer is sick (figures in the fashion weeks) and haven't been able to post!

C.

Mary-Laure said...

I say, your glasses are cool!

underneath said...

I bet he loved your glasses. Lucky you!

Susana R. said...

Hi :)
It must great to be an intern at Luella's (I love all the collections).
You look great with Kanye ;)
Kisses
Su

Myriam said...

Woaa!! xxx

Charlotte said...

You look GREAT here sweetheart! And who is that other guy? Did he ask you to pose for a photo with him?

Mrs. Bloom said...

Ur definately way cooler than Kanye love.
Were u wearing the McQueen shoes???

Mr.Right said...

Celebrity! ;)

Anonymous said...

people are waiting your new post,baby!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Awesome! Love the pic :-)

xx

Alya said...

At least your coolness is natural, whereas Kanye I'm afraid is a bit fake :/

Terence Sambo said...

cool one word for u pal-Envy!!!!!!