Sunday, April 3

TITLE2
CS-CamouflageFirst of all, welcome to Know Wear! I am so excited that it's actually going live today. I have worked on it for many hours and I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about it. Bear with us to complete the transition from soVIPzone. The above menus will be up and running in the over the next week and I have done my best to adapt the old posts to the new layout but I haven't got around to doing all of them yet so don't get grossed out if some look awful.
Now, back to the collage. I remember posting about camouflage last year when Rag & Bone showed a couple of pieces on their FW10 collection. I didn't like it at all then and I still quite dislike what they did with the tricky print now. The reason why I changed my opinion about camouflage altogether is Viviana Volpicella. Her fur-collared jacket worn with purple trousers and Prada's striped shoes really won me over. The fact is that if visionary designers like Miuccia and Junya Watanabe had also shown some pieces that season it was a trend long overdue. It's still hard to pull it off and find the right combination of shapes and colours. I will start by giving it a try with some ASOS shorts this summer, you?









[Pictures: Style.com, The Glamourai, Stockholm Street Style, Tommy Ton]

No comments: