Thursday, January 5

Arizona Muse (in Prada) covers the new Vogue UK
VogueUKFeb12
Arizona Muse (in Prada) covers the new Vogue UK
Photo: KnowWear
I have just received the latest issue of British Vogue at home. I was surprised because I usually see a picture or two on The Fashion Spot before it's delivered and I have to say I am feeling a lot happier about their work after looking at this.
Arizona Muse shot by Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Lucinda Chambers covers the February issue in a lot of SS12 Prada. You know I have been babbling about the collection for weeks. The same goes for Arizona, who I am so happy to see on such great covers lately. So, yes, you could say I am very keen on this particular issue of Vogue. And I don't even have any negative feelings against the cover text. If only, I wish Arizona's smile was a little more natural. The shoot inside is nothing to die for but there is quite a cool story after it, "I am a camera" shot by Raymond Meier and styled by Charlotte Pilcher that makes up for it.
I have often complained about Vogue UK's covers and borderline boring content but I feel like if they take baby steps in the line that they seem to be going now 2012 will be an excellent year for them.

What do you think about the February cover?

1 comment:

Meera said...

This cover is so unique and bright! I have never seen Vogue UK do something as beautiful and unusual as this.

xoxo
Meera