Monday, April 23

Best Dressed of the Weekend- A lesson in high & low
BDOTW23Apr
Best Dressed of the Weekend: A lesson in high & low
JustJared
It has been a great weekend for celebrity style both on and off the red carpet!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made an appearance at Coachella, for which I am so grateful! Her is the best look I have seen so far this year – until I see pictures of Leandra Medine, that is. I loved Rosie's unbuttoned tux shirt paired with the ultra luxe Christopher Kane SS12 shorts, a powder blue Mulberry bag and chic low boots.
Emma Watson, who had had quite a few misses lately went back to her old cool self in a super rock and roll Miu Miu outfit. The girly mixture of prints is just great and works so well with the leather blazer. There is even a bit of a peplum action going on there. I love!
I have been a fan of Charlize Theron's street style for ages. She can wear anything and make it look like style genius. Proof of that is her checked shirt and khaki trousers combo – how chic is it?!
Scarlett Johansson's style has never been my cup of tea apart from two or three spectacular Dolce moments. But I am loving this Prada look – the colours are elegant yet interesting for evening and the satin peplum does only good things for her like making her waist look tiny. Can we have some more of this?


No comments: